CLIENT'S ACCOUNT SET-UP
When starting a new account the following procedures are as follows:
- The client signs the contract and establishes a start date.
- We complete a security survey of client's facilities with recommendations for maximum security.
- Security officers must complete all training, background checks, and drug screening. The client will be given these records for his or her review before the officer is assigned to that client.
- Account manager, supervisors, and rovers are trained on post procedures along with actual working experience on the job. Training records will be kept at the client's location for review.
- All necessary equipment, policies, procedures, and paperwork are in place and working.
- Once the account is started, there will always be constant supervision and ongoing training to ensure quality control.
Setup procedures may vary if contract is a short-term contract or client has special needs.